- The sessions will be regular zoom calls and hence, if you are used to zoom, there is nothing really new about it. We will be also making available guidelines for zoom presentations. You must install and set up zoom in your computer before the session and make sure your audio and video settings are correct.
- You will be asked to share your screen during the presentation. If you are using multiple screens, be sure to share the one that is in presentation mode. Please test it in advance.
- You should join the session 15 minutes before the session starts, so that you can be made co-host and test the screen-sharing.
- You should send us your presentations as a ppt or pdf file up to 24h before your presentation (send them to email@example.com). Hence, in case there is a poor connection, our technical support can play the presentation, while you may use the audio to present. This is only a backup solution. If you send us the presentation too late, we will not have time to organize it and to have it handy for displayin if needed.
- We do not accept videos for the presentations. So, at least one author must attend the session and do the presentation.
- Your talk should last for up to 10 min, so that there is still about 3-4 min for questions and answers. Please be VERY STRICT with the time.
- The questions about a presentation should be made using the chat. The chair will select the more relevant ones and will present them orally to the presenter.
- In the end of the session, there will be at least c. 25 min of free time. The chairs will decide on how to best organize this time.
This is a large conference with hundreds of presentation and we may take some time in answering emails. Please check the FAQs at the ASSW2021 website, since we will be adding answers as questions appear. Once the Brella platform will be open, we will be prioritizing the FAQs in Brella, since these are easier for us to update.
Please send your presentation as ppt or pdf up to 24h before your talk to: